We need someone who is proactive and a jack-of-all-trades to ensure our corporate home is optimized for continued efficient and effective operations. We need someone who enjoys “rolling up their sleeves”, who takes a lot of initiative to fix things before they become bigger problems (or even, problems at all), and who is generally extremely dependable, resourceful, & dedicated.
- Daily Maintenance of 100,000+ sq. ft. Facility
- Repair and/or Maintenance of Equipment, Forklifts, Tools as Needed
- Keep our Offices, Warehouse and Facilities humming
- Clear Communication, Ability to take Directions
- Creative Thinking Skills a plus, Problem-Solver a MUST!
- Resourceful dealing with issues and takes initiative to prevent issues!
Strong Data Entry
Forklift Operation a must
Good Written/Verbal Skills
You MUST be HANDY/not afraid to “get dirty”
Must be punctual, with dependable transportation
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Should be able to lift up to 50 lbs. or more
Demonstrated ability to work within teams & with different personalities
Legal Working status required
Ability to use 10-Key for data entry
Some experience with MS Excel
Experience with mechanical, electrical, pneumatic systems
Minimum 3-5 years experience in facilities-related field
To Apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Position Title
- Your Resume
- A Cover letter/Email Introduction
Thank you for your interest! We will communicate back to you soon.